A FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Completion Workshop will be held on Thursday, October 11, 2018 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm in the MTHS Library. This free workshop is for anyone who would like assistance filling out the FAFSA. Seniors (or parents) going to college and Juniors (or parents) that are planning on taking dual credit classes their senior year and in need of financial assistance. The following information is needed to complete the FAFSA, so please bring with you the night of the workshop.
- Social Security Number OR Alien Registration Number, if you are not a U.S. citizen
- 2017 Federal tax returns, W-2’s, and other records of income
- Banking statements
- Records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign-in electronically – This can be created beforehand at fsaid.ed.gov, or at the time of the application completion.
- List of colleges the student would like to attend