Attention: JUNIORS and SOPHOMORES
If you are interested in taking a dual credit course next year, you must qualify by taking a placement test!!
Dual Credit Classes:
Certain MTHS Classes can be taken for high school and ICC college credit. The cost is: $50 per course and all classes are held at MTHS. Fees will be charged directly to the student’s Skyward account. Most textbooks are provided by the teacher; however, some classes may require students to purchase textbooks. See attached course details. To enroll in dual credit classes, students must take the placement test at MTHS or at ICC.
- Students must apply at ICC
Go to: icc.edu
Click: “Get started” (top left)
Click: “Apply now”
Put in your information. For type of enrollment pick “Early College.”
Need help applying? See your counselor, but you must bring your social security number.
- You will be emailed a 7 digit ID#
- After you get your ID#, fill out the Google survey below, which will sign you up to take the placement test. COMPLETE BY October 31.
- The Placement test will be offered at MTHS November 12th and 13th. Students should take the test on their assigned remote day.
For ICC placement test information: http://icc.edu/admissions/academic-placement/
How Do I Prepare?
Practice your skills and better prepare yourself for the placement assessment by visiting these webpages:
- https://accuplacer.collegeboard.org/student/practice(free ACCUPLACER practice questions and test taking tips)
- https://accuplacerpractice.collegeboard.org/login(free web-based study app)
- https://www.khanacademy.org(additional math review)
Please click this link and submit the survey by October 31st to register for the placement test: Placement Test Sign-Up for Dual Credit
See attached MTHS Dual Credit course options. MTHS Dual Credit Courses