Updated Information for Basketball Game Spectator Attendance
Each participant will be allowed to have two spectators at the game in which they are participating. Parent/Guardians should be given first priority followed by immediate household members. Adult relatives may be a part of a participants two allotted spectators.
- Visiting team spectators will not be permitted.
- Home team spectators may be permitted.
- A participant is considered a basketball player or cheerleader. Home spectators can only attend the game in which their student-athlete is actually participating.
- Spectators will be allowed to enter the facility twenty minutes before the scheduled game time.
- All persons entering the facility will be pre-screened for temperature and COVID symptoms.
- Spectators must wear a mask at ALL times when in the building. After a request to comply, those still refusing to wear or properly wear a mask that covers mouth and nose will be removed from the facility.
- Spectators must adhere to all posted signage.
- Seating will be marked in the bleachers to ensure social distancing.
- Social distance must be maintained at all times with all individuals outside of one’s immediate household.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all facilities.
- Concessions are not available at this time. Spectators will not be allowed to enter the school with food.
- Restrooms are available across from the Hall of Fame and trophy cases.
- Spectators are only allowed in their designated assigned area.
- Spectators must exit the building immediately after each game because the area for spectators must be cleaned. Those spectators returning to watch their athlete in the next game must exit the facility and re-enter at the appropriate entrance.
The link below contains the streaming information for those unable to attend home or away games for schools in the Mid-Illini Conference.
The link below contains our school daily announcements which list our competitions scheduled for that day and any available streaming.
Thank you and we look forward to the day when we can once again welcome all attendees to our events. We appreciate your understanding, cooperation, and continued support.