The Sports Booster Club is an organization run by parent volunteers involved in supporting and fund-raising for ALL of the athletic programs at Metamora High School.
Frequently Asked Questions:
MTHS Sports Boosters Club ... What we do!
The MTHS Sports Boosters Club gears up to support ALL athletics at MTHS!
Here are a few FUN FACTS about MTHS Sports Boosters Club (SBC) you may not be aware of…
- The SBC is a 501©3 and is managed by a Board of Directors — President, VP, Treasurer, Secretary, Inside Concession Manager, Outside Concession Manager & 50/50 Manager.
- The SBC liaises with the Athletic Director and a sitting MTHS Board of Education member.
- The SBC manages the inside & outside concessions, as well as the 50/50, at ALL home varsity football games at Malone Field.
- Concessions are manned by Parents of ALL
- Proceeds from concessions and 50/50 are distributed to ALL sports via coaches’ requests.
- Check out what the Sports Boosters Club has purchased over the years … Sports Booster Club Purchases.
Why do I have to work concessions for a football game when my child doesn't play football?
How do I sign up to work my concessions shift or how do I join the Sports Booster?
What has Sports Booster Club purchased for Athletics recently?
The Sports Booster Club supports the entire athletic program at MTHS. To view a list of purchases please click on this link – Sports Booster Club Purchases.
MTHS Added New Video Scoreboard
Redbird fans will now experience an even stronger football atmosphere! Please read the following articles to learn more about the new LED Video Display.
- Metamora Redbirds Fly Into Fall Sports With New NEVCO Video Display (pdf)
- Metamora makes big-screen update to Malone Field (pdf)
- To access Journal Star article link click HERE
Football Concession Sign-up
We ask that each athlete family sign up for at least one shift for each sport that your child(ren) are involved in (max of 2). Sign-ups will take place during registration or contact Jackie Mathews, 367-4151 ext. 541 or email@example.com.
Volunteers are needed for home football games to work the inside and outside concession stands. We ask that you sign up at registration in July. All profits from these nights go to ALL sports in the high school. We appreciate everyone’s help.
SPORTS BOOSTER FORM
Please click here to fill out our Sports Booster Form to receive more information, sign up for a concession shift, or become a member of the Sports Booster Club.
Sports Booster Files
Sports Booster Club
|Indoor Concessions||Amanda Zimmerman|
|Outdoor Concessions||Stefanie McCallister|