Communication is of utmost importance to us here at MTHS. We make every effort to keep you informed of what is happening at our school through tools such as the Daily Bulletin, our monthly newsletter, Skyward, Skylert, and this website.
- The Daily Bulletin – contains each day’s announcements. The Bulletin is updated daily and posted on the MTHS website. Clicking on the link will open an easy to read pdf file. For questions or comments, please contact Connie Grebner in the Main Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skyward – All students and their parent(s)/guardian(s) have access to a Skyward account where a student’s grades are posted on a regular basis. Teachers can also be contacted through the “Message Center” within Skyward. (Click here to see the Skyward Tutorial.) If you have questions about your login or password, please contact Greg Harrison by calling 309-367-4151, extension 523, or emailing email@example.com.
- Emergency Messages – In the event of an emergency or an important announcement, MTHS will contact the parent(s)/guardian(s) listed in a student’s Skyward account through the Skylert system. Please make sure your phone number and email address are up to date in your Skyward account in order to receive these Skylert notifications. You can control which notifications to receive and how you would like to receive them through Skyward. You can make any necessary changes by logging into Skyward, clicking on the “Student Information” link and then clicking on the “Request Change(s) to my Child’s Information.” (Click here to see the Skyward Tutorial). For further comments or questions, please contact Greg Harrison by calling 309-367-4151, extension 523, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Events Calendar – is updated every day as necessary. The Calendar link is posted on the right-hand side of the MTHS website.
- School Closures – In the event of a school closure because of an emergency or weather conditions, the information will be posted on the main page of the school’s website. Skylert will also contact you via the method you’ve chosen in Skyward. Please make sure your information is up to date. Finally, the following local television stations will be notified:
|WHOI – Channel 19||WEEK – Channel 25||WMBD – Channel 31|
If no announcement is made, school will be held. Our staff and administrators are always available to answer any of your questions or concerns. Individuals can be contacted through the appropriate links below:
If you have questions or comments about our website, please email Kim McCoy at email@example.com .