The Computer Lab is available for students to use during free class periods. Two computer labs with 30 computers each are available to schedule for classroom use. Students having difficulty accessing their network files, google or skyward accounts should see Mrs. McCoy.
Computer Lab Rules
- Students need to use their planners as their pass to the lab.
- Please remind Seniors that they also need a proper pass to use the lab while they are on first hour or eighth hour release. I have no way of telling who has 1st or 8th hour release so a signed passbook is helpful! They can get that from the teacher who assigned the work that brought them into the lab.
- Teachers if you need to send more than three students up to the lab during their regular class time with you, just call me to let me know they’re coming. You don’t need to write each one of them a pass. Just let me know!
- Lab 211 is open during PLC time/Late Start Days (7:30 am – 9:00 am).
- Students do not need a pass before or after school. Between 7:30-8:15 a.m. and 3:15-3:30 p.m.
- Lab 225 is always locked.