Potential College Athletes

Any student who is interested in playing Div I or II sports, must register with the NCAA eligibility center at www.eligibilitycenter.org.  In order to play college sports, there are core course requirements. Meet with your counselor to make sure your 4-year high school course plan meets those requirements.

For more information, contact Garry Finch in the guidance office at 309-367-4151 ext 553 or gfinch@mths.us